TENDER NO. AK/SPQ/VOL.1/2023
Athletics Kenya invites sealed tenders from interested/eligible candidates for the pre-qualification of supply of goods and services for the season ending 31st December, 2025.
- Detailed Pre-qualification document can be viewed and downloaded from our website
- A non-refundable fee of Kenya shillings two thousand (Ksh. 2,000.00) per category is payable to the following bank account and payment confirmations/slips enclosed inside your tender envelops:
Account Name: Athletics Kenya
Account Number: 1108989934
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Bank Branch: Moi Avenue
Note that cash payment is not acceptable.
- Completed Tender Documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked Tender No. and the qualification category should be addressed to the undersigned: –
The Chief Administrative Officer,
P.O. Box 46722 – 00100,
The tender documents should be deposited in the Tender Box situated on 1st floor of Riadha House, Aedrome Road, Nairobi West on or before 3rd November, 2023 at 10.00 a.m. Tenders will be closed /opened immediately thereafter, in the Athletics Kenya Boardroom – Riadha House. Tenderers or their agents are free to attend. Athletics Kenya reserves the right to accept or reject and Tender either in whole or in part and does not bind itself to give reasons for its actions.
- The following are mandatory requirements to be submitted together with the bids: –
- Copy of Business certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- Copy of Tax Payer Registration (PIN/VAT)
- Copy of valid Tax Compliance certificate
- Dully filled Form of Business questionnaire
- Proof of Registration in case of professional i.e. LSK, ICPAK, EBK etc.
- Current Single Business Permit
- Bidders must serialize their documents
- Proof of payment of Ksh. 2,000.00
For any enquiries contact Athletics Kenya Help Desk through Tel: 0736747217 between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.